What are the DELIVERY charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller and location of Customer.
In general, lower priced products will have higher shipping costs and vice-versa. Some high value items are delivered with free shipping charge by sellers. These low shipping charges are there for covering up the charges that would otherwise incurred by logistics business and/or of those made by customers themselves.
Are there any hidden charges?
There are NO hidden charges at all. The price you see on product page is what you pay. Taxes, if any, are all inclusive to product price. There are other costs such as shipping charge but it will clearly be stated on the product page, calculated based on customer’s location and added to final price during checkout. Otherwise, product price is all-inclusive.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated delivery time is expressed on the product page itself within which seller claims to cater & ship the purchased items. So sellers provide option for customer to choose their own delivery date for efficient and successful delivery.
There are various factors that controls the delivery time.
- Availability of product with the seller
- Business days (Public Holidays and Saturdays don’t count to business day)
- Customer’s shipping location from the seller’s place
- Other natural causes.
Why is my delivery late?
We keep our words and try to achieve it as much as possible. However due to unforeseen situations, we might not deliver your order in time. There may be a case when holidays arise between the timeline from the date of purchase to the date of delivery. Then, we factor the number of holidays and add it to delivery date. If and when such case arises, we will immediately inform you through the communication medium such as e-mail/SMS about next possible delivery date.
How do I apply for return/replacement?
Different seller have different policy on return and replacement of sold products. If there is such policy available, you can follow the following process:
- Login to your account and visit “My Orders” tab.
- See order number of the product you want it to be returned/replaced.
- Fill out the Return/Replacement Form available on our site with the Product Code along with other required details.
Once the request is received, it will be processed and necessary action will be made as soon as possible.
Why is there no shipment in my area?
We try to cover as much parts of the country as possible. That is not possible at all cases.
Following points determine whether or not shipment is available:
- seller is ready to ship to that location,
- our logistics partner can serve to your place,
- nature of product (it is possible some products are fragile and other similar nature which restricts us to ship them to your location).
Whys is there no Cash on Delivery option?
Not all seller/product can implement Cash on Delivery (CoD) as mode of payment. Also, customer’s shipping address is another factor that determines where CoD can be applicable or not.